Look more closely.
From a reliable perspective.
The more transparent and accountable your purchasing is handled, the more precise you can make your plans. With Avendor also your company soon possesses performance and targeted commanding and controlling instruments, which by easily accessible and reasonable information show the real potentials.
To keep great transparency, all our procedures, despite multiple demands and questions, always document the aim of structured information, facts and figures for key improvement actions. The main features of our controlling are:
- Material cost development as a major influence on the corporate results
- Savings as a measure of purchasing power
- Cash out ratio as an expression of Maverick buying and the involvement of purchasing
- Foreign ratio and LCC sourcing as a representation of the international activity
- Use and benefit from payment terms for the management of working capital
- Contract usage rate
- Level of automation as a process scale
- Variation order / invoice as process quality
- Sourcing structure as aggregation and risk factor
- ABC and cost structures as lever of success
- Level of supplier services for the suppliers development
Even a brief analysis of your data reveals where your company's hidden potentials are.